Supervisory Board of the Company
"Szczecin and Świnoujście Seaports Authority" based in Szczecin
ul. Bytomska 7, 70-603 Szczecin
invites you to submit offers for the conduct of:
audit of the annual financial statements of the company "Zarząd Morskich Portów Szczecin
and Świnoujście S.A. " and the Capital Group "Zarząd Morskich Portów Szczecin i Świnoujście S.A."
- drawn up as of December 31, 2021, December 31, 2022,
along with the preparation of written reports on the audit of financial statements containing an opinion on the audited financial statements, i.e. whether the financial statements have been prepared correctly and reliably and clearly present the property and financial situation, as well as the financial result
Companies and the Capital Group
examining matters related to the correct spending of EU subsidies awarded to the Company
in 2021 and 2022 for the implementation of investment projects
I. The offer of the entity authorized to audit financial statements should meet the following conditions, and in particular should contain:
1. Information about the bidder:
• name, seat, tax identification number of the tenderer;
• form of business;
• on entry in the list of audit firms (Article 57 (1) of the Act on statutory auditors);
• on the number of statutory auditors employed under an employment contract;
• on the composition of the audit team dedicated to the audit of the Company's statements, along with information on entry in the register of statutory auditors (Article 17 (1) of the Act on statutory auditors).
3. Statements of the audit firm about:
• meeting the independence requirements referred to in Art. 69-73 of the Act on statutory auditors and on the absence of other threats to their independence, as well as the use of security in order to minimize them;
• Having competent employees, time and other resources to properly conduct the audit;
• appointment of a person entered in the register of statutory auditors as the key statutory auditor and therefore meeting the conditions specified in Art. 4 sec. 2-5 of the Act on statutory auditors.
4. The price for the audit of financial statements (separately for the separate and consolidated statements) and the price for the audit of matters related to the spending of EU funds allocated to the implementation of investment projects.
5. Indication of the methods, dates and schedule of auditing individual financial statements and examining matters related to the spending of EU funds granted, public aid received or support other than public aid.
6. A certified true copy of the current insurance policy in the scope of business activity (performance of financial audit activities).
7. Conclude a draft contract, taking into account the conditions contained in the announcement and the offer.
II. Planned dates of completion of the study:
- annual separate financial statements for 2021 - April 14, 2022, annual consolidated financial statements of the Capital Group - April 14, 2022,
- matters related to the correctness of spending EU subsidies granted in 2021 for the implementation of investment projects - April 14, 2022,
- annual separate financial statements for 2022 - April 14, 2023, annual consolidated financial statements of the Capital Group - April 14, 2023,
- matters related to the correctness of spending EU subsidies granted in 2022 for the implementation of investment projects - April 14, 2023.
III. The audit of financial statements should be performed in accordance with the Act of September 29, 1994.
on accounting (Journal of Laws 2021, item 217, as amended) and the applicable legal regulations relating to statutory auditors, audit firms and public oversight.
IV. The statutory auditor will be responsible for preparing information for the Company's Management Board
about problems in the Company's accounting system (in the form of the so-called letters of intent)
and forwarding them to the Supervisory Board of the company “Zarzad Morskich Portów Szczecin
and Świnoujście S.A. " and presence at the meeting of the Supervisory Board of the Company assessing the financial statements and (if necessary) at the ordinary or extraordinary general meeting approving the audit of the report in order to submit relevant explanations and information.
V. Bid evaluation criterion:
1.price for examining the report - 70%
2.experience in auditing financial statements - 30%
VI. Offers should be sent to the address "Szczecin and Świnoujście Seaports Authority",
ul. Bytomska 7, 70-603 Szczecin, in a sealed envelope with the annotation: "Offer for the audit of the financial statements of the company Zarzad Morskich Portów Szczecin i Świnoujście S.A. and the Capital Group of the Management Board of Morskie Portów Szczecin and Świnoujście S.A. - do not open ", by September 6, 2021,
by 1430. Offers submitted after the above-mentioned deadline are not considered.
The opening of tenders will take place on September 11, 2021 at 1000 at the Company's headquarters in Szczecin, at
ul. Bytomska 7, 70-603 Szczecin.
VII. Date of completion and decision of the procedure: September 13, 2021.
VIII. The Supervisory Board of ZMPSiŚ S.A. reserves the right to withdraw from the selection of the offer without giving any reason and bearing any legal and financial consequences.
IX. In order to obtain information about the Company, please contact the secretariat - Chief Accountant, phone no. (091) 430 86 50 by September 5, 2021.